The Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo is one of the most popular ultralight tents available today. Made with waterproof siliconized polyester (silpoly), it’s a single wall trekking pole tent that weighs 26 ounces (740 g). It is a six-sided shelter, shaped like a half pyramid, with a side door and vestibule area that’s good for gear storage or cooking in rainy weather. The single side door is made of mesh for maximum ventilation and the tent is designed to be set up using a single trekking pole. For more details, see my recent Lunar Solo Gear Review.
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Wednesday, January 2, 2019, at midnight PST.
- All raffle entrants will have one chance to win.
- Raffle entrants who submit more than one entry will be disqualified.
- The item being raffled is a Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo Tent with an MSRP of $200.00. The item is a manufacturer sample in near mint condition.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries and notified by email. Failure to respond to email in 3 days may result in prize forfeiture.
- The winner will be notified by email and listed on our Raffle Winners page.
- The prize winners may live anywhere.
- If you have any questions, leave a comment.
To enter this random raffle for a chance to win a free Lunar Solo Tent, complete the short 5 question survey about hiking footwear by clicking on this link.
The post Raffle: Enter for a Chance to Win a Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo Ultralight Tent appeared first on Section Hikers Backpacking Blog.
Go to Source
Author: Philip Werner